DO NOT SELL MY INFORMATION – CALIFORNIA AND NEVADA
California residents and Nevada consumers have the right to request access to the data we collect, and they may request that we no longer sell such data to our partners or that we remove data we have relating to them. If you are a California resident or Nevada consumer and want to learn more about any of these rights, please contact us at one of the following:
– Phone: (866) 210-2410
– Email: [email protected].
In order to verify your identity, please include the name and email address that we have on file for you along with this information in your telephone or email message, as per the type of request you are making:
– Data Access Request: To learn what types of data we have gathered about you, please submit a description of the claim you originally provided us to inquire about our services, the telephone number provided on original application
– Data Portability Request: To learn what specific pieces of information we have gathered about you, please submit the claim you originally provided when you inquired about our services, the telephone number and zip code you provided us with originally.
– Deletion Requests: Please submit the details required for Data Portability Requests. Additionally, we will contact you for confirmation that you would like to remove your data once we receive your original removal request. Request will be denied if we do not receive confirmation within the timeframe described in that confirmation communication effort.
– Sales Opt-Out Request: Please submit the details required for Data Access Requests. If request is by way of email, please include “Opt-Out Request” in the subject line. Note that we will no longer be able to connect you with legal services if you ask us to not share information required for us to perform such task.
Only you, or an authorized person with the relevant state’s Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a consumer request related to your personal information. Although we never intentionally collect information regarding minors, you may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child.
We strive to respond to a verifiable consumer request within forty-five (45) days of it being received. If we require more time (up to an additional 90 days if you are a California resident, or an additional 45 days if you are a Nevada consumer), we will inform you in writing of the reason and extension period.